Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A little about K. Antoinette

Hi!
My name is Kristina. I am a wife, mother of two wild little boys, a daughter, a friend, a photographer, and a children's book creator!

When my first son was born I had an idea for a story and I wrote it in about an hour! I was thrilled, everyone LOVED the story and told me that I needed to get this published! Well, it wasn't until two years later, when I got put onto bed rest with my second little man, that I decided to try making the illustrations on my own. It took me about a week to complete, and I couldn't have been more proud of myself. WOW! I thought, how did I do that! Well, I became hooked! I continued writing fun little stories using the names of people I knew. Everyone loved the books and wanted a special one made for their child.

After receiving such positive feedback, I decided I had something really great going. I could make custom books! So I created a list of questions to send out to my friends so that the story would really be special. So far everyone has loved their special book and I am looking forward to growing this hobby into a business!

No comments:

Post a Comment